Olympic Color Rods Shipping Policy
Updated Jan 30, 2014 - USPS SHIPPING
Olympic Color Rods preferred shipping method is UPS. We will, upon customer request, ship via the United States Postal Service. However, the USPS process is outside of our standard operating procedure, causing disruption in workflow and additional costs.
Therefore OCR'S STANDARD SHIPPING GUARANTEE DOES NOT APPLY TO USPS SHIPMENTS and increased handling fees will apply. If an order is time sensitive, please notify OCR in the comments section. Otherwise OCR will not be responsible for USPS shipping delays.
General Shipping Info
- As most of our products are sold by weight, we are unable to calculate shipping costs until your order is fully packed and ready to ship.
- Tracking number and Shipping/Handling charges will appear in your order information online after the invoice is completed.
- Should you wish to be notified about shipping charges prior to finalizing your order please place a comment on your order, include contact information where you may be reached the same day.
- OCR uses UPS Ground as its default shipping method, however UPS Express Shipping and US Postal Service is available.
- Orders shipping via UPS are sent within 48 hours of placement Monday through Friday, excluding US Holidays.
- Orders shipping via US Postal Service are outside of our regular operating procedure and require special handling. Therefore they may be delayed beyond the 48 hour shipping window. If timing is an important issue, we recommend using our standard UPS service.
- The purchase of insurance is required for all US Postal Service shipments.
- Handling Fees are per package and additional to Shipping Charges:
UPS Ground $4.00
UPS Overnite, Two and Three Day $6.00
US Postal Service - Domestic $7.50
US Postal Service – International $15.00
- Handling Fees are subject to change without notice.
- UPS shipments to a residential address do not require a signature and will be left at the shipping address, even if unattended, unless signature service is requested by the customer. There is an additional fee for this service. Olympic Color Rods is not liable for lost or stolen packages.
- Olympic Color Rods cannot be responsible for your package once it leaves our facility. However, we will be happy to coordinate any claims with the shipper for damaged or lost packages. In the event of a damaged package, please retain the box and all shipping materials in case the shipper requires inspection of the shipment.